Swanstaff Recruitment are urgently looking for two warehouse assistants to pick and pack for a warehouse in Dartford with an immediate start.
Job title:Warehouse Assistant
Rate of pay:£9.00 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Assistant
You will be expected to hit the ground running as it’s a busy time for the business and so Previous experience in a warehouse picking and packing as well as food production is a must. The manager is looking for someone that has a good eye for detail as part of the job role includes weighing items and happy to work in a small but very productive team. Heavy lifting is not required.
The requirements of a Warehouse Assistant:
- The hours of work will be 09.00am-17.00pm daily, Monday to Friday.
- This is a temp to perm role and so if expectations are met a permanent contact will be offered.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme
- Weekly pay (every Friday)!
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme
- A dedicated Swanstaff consultant available even on out of office times!
- Competitive pay rates
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lacey from our Swanley team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.