Swanstaff Recruitment are urgently looking for more pickers for our client based in Thamesmead.
You will ideally have experience of picking products in a similar pick targeted warehouse role as there are targets that need to be reached.
You MUST be available Sunday to Friday, 6 days per week.
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking in a fast paced environment
- Possibly working in a chilled setting
- Available Sunday-Friday, Sundays could be up to 12 hour shifts
- Monday-Friday £8.72 per hour, Sundays £13.08 per hour
- Overtime after 40 hours paid at £13.08 per hour
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Previous picking experience in a similar setting
- LLOP experience
- Ideally AMT experience but training will be provided if necessary
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
- Pension accruals
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with the team at our Swanley branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.