Are you looking for a fast paced Industrial role? Here at Swanstaff we are looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives to join our prestigious client in the local area!
Job title:Warehouse Assistant
Rate of pay:£8.72p.h - £10.00 dependant on time of shift
The role of a Warehouse Assistant:
- Moving goods around the warehouse
- Wrapping goods ready for dispatch
- Picking from various areas of the warehouse
- Logging stock on a hand held PDA system
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Liaising and reporting back to the warehouse manager
- Flexibility and willing to adapt to role as required
Standard working hours (weekly Rotating):
- Monday – Friday 6-2pm or 2pm to 10pm
- Saturday – Sunday Various shift times TBA
Due to this role being based in a warehouse, you will need your own pair of steel toe-capped boots.
You will be provided with a High-Vis.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Potential for permanent employment
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Colchester team!