Swanstaff Recruitment are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives looking to start immediately working for a private client.
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Rate of Pay: £8.72 per hour
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
You will be working on a busy production line assembling bespoke boxes ready to be delivered.
Hours are 8am – 5pm.
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Must be available for immediate start.
- Must have previous warehouse experience.
- Must be proactive and work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme *T&C’s apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Amy O'keefe!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.