Swanstaff Colchester are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative in the Mendlesham area to work nights!
This is an immediate start and an on-going contract, working week is Monday to Friday with the possibility of overtime at the weekend
Job title:Warehouse Operative
Rate of pay:£10.00 p/h (nights)
The role of a Warehouse Assistant:
- Moving goods around the warehouse
- Wrapping goods ready for dispatch
- Picking from various areas of the warehouse
- Logging stock on a hand held PDA system
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Liaising and reporting back to the warehouse manager
- Flexibility and willing to adapt to role as required
Standard working hours (weekly Rotating):
- Monday – Friday 8.30am-6.00pm
Due to this role being based in a warehouse, you will need your own pair of steel toe-capped boots.
You will be provided with a High-Vis.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Friday
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Potential for permanent employment
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV or call on01206 570688for more information!