Swanstaff are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to work on a temporary basis at a very busy warehouse in Maidstone on a 06:00 - 15:00 shift. This work is to start ASAP and you must be available for an induction.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a warehouse environment (although this is not essential) and will have a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking all orders with use of a handheld scanner
- Packing orders within company specifications
- General adhoc warehouse duties and housekeeping
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Reliable, enthusiastic, hardworking
- 28 days annual leave
- Weekly pay
- 24 hour support by friendly Swanstaff team
- Refer a friend scheme - earn cash rewards
Rate of Pay:
£8.21 per hour
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!