Warehouse Operatives! As the sunshine disappears, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available!
If you're looking for an opportunity to enhance your experience within a vastly-expanding and hugely-successful organisation then I need to hear from you today! My client are a market-leader in their industry and therefore are able to offer stability and long-term opportunities.
As my perfect candidate you will have experience in loading/unloading HGVs within strict time-frames, along with counterbalance forklift experience. You will be flexible to complete overtime requirements when needed whilst committing yourself to a night shift pattern.
You will be working as part of a successful team in a friendly and challenging environment! This is a permanent, full time role covering the night shift (Monday - Thursday, 19.00 - 06.00).
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor (night shift)
Salary: £20,800 per annum
- Load and unload vehicles efficiently and to meet strict deadlines
- Work in-line with health and safety procedures
- Move freight around the warehouse for storage and despatch, ensuring that hazardous goods are handled in accordance with company procedures
- Offer a high standard of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Be responsible for maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse at all times
- Maintain a high level of security in the warehouse at all times
- To accurately and efficiently pick, sort and mark up freight for despatch
- To work as part of a team, ensuring that colleagues are supported
- Operate counterbalance forklift safely and effectively
- Valid counterbalance forklift licence
- Able to commit to a night shift pattern
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in loading/unloading HGV's safely
- Picking/packing experience
- Understanding of hazardous goods handling is preferred
- Experience in the freight forwarding sector is preferred
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards Christmas with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company