Are you looking to broaden your Industrial career? Or are you looking to save for Christmas around other commitments? Whatever your situation, we are here to help! If you have 6 months previous experience in Warehouse working, this could be the perfect job for you!
You will be joining our client based within a 10 minute walk from Rye House Train Station. They supply restaurants, hotels and more with fresh food products within the southern areas of the UK.
Job title: Warehouse Operative - Nights
Location: Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Rate of pay: £10.50 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Working in an ambient environment (can be chilled when shutters are open).
- Working hours will be Sunday to Thursday 8pm to 6am (this may finish earlier if all picks are completed)
- Picking and packing fresh food products.
- Lifting maximum of 25kg.
- Using manual pick list to pick products into the trolley.
- Use of a manual pump truck.
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Minimum of 12 months experience within a warehouse.
- Ability to commit to an ongoing full time role.
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Dedicated consultant working with you from initial phone call through to permanent placement transfer.
- 24/7 support from our consultants.
- AMAZING bonus structure - £600 Christmas attendance bonus and annual bonus based on work performance.
- Reward schemes.
- Overtime available.
If you`re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Jade on 01992 641987 for more information!