Are you experienced in Warehouse work? Are you looking to make some extra cash for the Summer? Take a look at this huge opportunity we have available in the Enfield area!
We require candidates to work Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday shifts as a Palletiser. This is great opportunity for an experienced warehouse person with 1 years' minimum warehouse exposure to be employed on a full time basis within a fun and vibrant Wholesaler. This is a temp to perm vacancy and after completing 12 successful, hands on weeks with Swanstaff you will transfer to our client as a full time Warehouse Operative.
The responsibilities of a Warehouse Worker:
- Experience with stacking pallets as per stacking rules.
- Shrinking wrapping
- Use of Pump Truck to transport pallets to outbound ready for dispatch
- Confident with warehouse documents as you will need to keep a manual track of your pallets
The essentials of a Warehouse Worker:
- Past experience of working on pallets is essential
- A minimum of a years' experience in this role
We have immediate starts available at this client so to register please contact Emma to be booked for an interview in our office on 01992 642987, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this advert.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.