Swanstaff are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work full time Monday to Friday in Waltham Cross.The successful candidate will be placed temporary full time as a Warehouse Operative with our client that specialises in paper and packaging with products including but not limited to - tapes, paper, postal equipment, ropes etc. This role will be permanent after 12 weeks of employment.
Job title: Warehouse Operative - Print and Packaging
Location: Waltham Cross
Rate of pay: £9 - £10 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Using a guillotine for measuring paper.
- Configuring machinery ready for production.
- Ensuring working area is clean and tidy.
Requirements of Warehouse Operative:
- Minimum 1 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to stay calm in challenging situations.
Are you interested in this role? Apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Jade on 01992 641987 for more information!