Are you sick of working ridiculous hours and weekends? Are you seeking a new opportunity within a company who recognises and rewards hard workers? If so, keep reading!
Job Title: Warehouse / Driver
Rate of Pay: £390 per week
The Role of a Warehouse Operative / Driver:
We are seeking enthusiastic, reliable candidates who have professional delivery driving experience to work for our client in Dartford. You will be required to make deliveries around the Kent, M25 and Home Counties. As well as this, you will also be required to work in the warehouse order picking and packing stock away when deliveries are quiet.
This is a temporary to permanent position for the deserving candidate. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm. No weekends or Bank Holidays!
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative / Driver:
- Must have minimum 1 year experience of professional driving
- No more than 3 points on UK driving licence
- Must be aged over 21 (for insurance purposes)
- Reliable, enthusiastic, hardworking
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 28 days holiday per annum
- 24/7 support from the agency
- Potential permanent position
- No weekends!
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV and a member of the National Temps team will be in touch if you fit the required criteria.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.