We are looking for individuals that have experience in warehouse work and hold a Counterbalance license? If this is you, we need to hear from you!
Job Title: Warehouse Operative with Counterbalance License
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £9.00 per hour
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
This role will require you to work to a high standard and within company Health and Safety policy.
This is a manual job that will predominantly be Warehouse work with the need for RTITB Forklift Counterbalance. General duties will be manual handling of heavy goods, Loading, picking and packing and Production.
We are looking for people who have basic to good knowledge and assembly skills.
You will need to be able to work Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30.
You will need to have good English as Staff health and safety is prominent in this role.
PPE will be provided, but you will need your own safety boots.
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Operative.
- Previous experience with Counter balance Forklift and hold a valid RTITB Counterbalance license
- Immediate start
- Have your own Safety boots
- Must be able to drive or have own transport as public transport do not travel to this location.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- No weekends, Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30
- Refer a friend scheme
- Opportunity for ongoing regular work - permanent position
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please call Emily from our Peterborough branch!