Swanstaff Colchester are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative in the Mendlesham area to work nights!
This is an immediate start and is an on-going contract. The working week is Monday to Friday with the possibility of overtime at the weekend
Job title:Warehouse Operative NIGHTS
Rate of pay:£10.00 per hour(nights)
The role of a Warehouse Assistant:
- Moving goods around the warehouse
- Wrapping goods ready for dispatch
- Picking from various areas of the warehouse
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Liaising and reporting back to the warehouse manager
- Flexibility and willing to adapt to role as required
Standard working hours (weekly Rotating):
- Monday – Friday Nights 8.30am-6.00pm
Due to this role being based in a warehouse, you will need your own pair of steel toe-capped boots.
You will be provided with a High-Vis.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Friday
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Potential for permanent employment
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Paul Goodyer!