Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inpharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join the Warehouse Department as a Warehouse Operator on 3 months fixed term basis with possibility going permanent. You will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of manufacturing activities are undertaken in an efficient manner and to a high standard.
- Packing documentation creation, order checking, packing, and shipment preparation.
- Supply of materials to Dispensary.
- Warehouse housekeeping.
- Compliance Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) policy as well as contribution to Business Excellence/Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- To carry out any specific tasks as requested by Warehouse Supervisor, Deputy and Manager.
- Checking, packing & preparation of shipments in line with current SOP's and best practice.
- Supply of materials to dispensary in line with requirements.
- Use of Oracle for above functions.
- Accurate completion of Standard Operating Procedures and other associated documentation.
- Adherence with GMP, ISO and EHS standards.
- Day to day interaction with other departments where appropriate.
- Contributing to housekeeping and general upkeep of Warehouse.
- Ensure any 'At Risk' orders or issues related to Warehouse are brought to the attention of Warehouse Supervisor or Deputy Supervisor.
- Support with initiatives related to Continuous Improvement.
- Carry out any additional duties as requested by the Manager, Supervisor or Deputy of your department; these duties may be situated in other departments within Operations.
Support function: Goods-in/out function, sampling, TSL shipping
- Relevant experience
- Knowledge of one or morewarehousingprocesses
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to adapt to change in priority
- Good numeracy skills
- Willing to learn new skills in order to support warehousing needs
- Comply will all Company procedures governing the role
- Approach the role in a flexible manner, and be prepared to adapt to requirements outside of the immediate role that are essential to the organisation
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.