Swanstaff Recruitment are currently looking for a Warehouse Order Picker with experience working in a fast moving and busy Warehouse.
Job title:Warehouse Order Picker
Location:Enfield, North London
Rate of pay:£20,282 per annum
The role of a Warehouse Order Planner:
- To plan, organise and execute daily work schedules by analysing orders within the WMS order pool to meet deadlines.
- Scheduling orders based on due dates, re-packing requirements, new stock arrivals and sailing dates.
- Forecasting staffing requirements by calculating avg. pick/pack time with total no. of order lines scheduled for picking.
- Organising replenishments with replen team based on order pool.
- Working closely with the customer service team and the sales dept. making sure orders are dispatched in a timely manner with zero/minimal disruption. Identifying any potential missed orders that do not successfully enter the order pool due to system integration failures.
The requirements of a Warehouse Order Planner:
- Proficient using a warehouse/inventory management system (very computer literate)
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Someone that is happy to work over-time and occasionally on weekends.
- Experience working in a fast moving and busy warehouse
Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm, 40hrs a week
Job is available immediately.
Our client also has a strict COVID policy, with social distancing measures in place, PPE provided where necessary and desks positioned 2metres away from other desks.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie McMullen!