Swanstaff Waltham Cross are looking for a Warehouse Picker who is immediately available, to work in an establishedbakery distribution company.
- To pick and pack bakery cooking utensils and ingredients of up to 25kg for distribution.
- This role currently uses manual packing lists but in May 2020 are going live with a barcode scanning WMS system.
- This is a 12 weeks temp to perm role to start ASAP.
- Monday to Friday.
- 37.5 hours, 9am - 5:30pm
- 1 years previous experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Good command of verbal and written English.
- Must have for interview: 2 x proof of address with same address, Right to Work& National Insurance Number + RTW + NINO
We will be holding interviews in our Waltham Cross office next week 9am-4pm. If you're interested in booking an interview or finding out more about this role please call Franco on 01992 641987.