Are you an experienced warehouse picker with LLOP experience?
If yes, we definitely want to speak to you!
Job title:Warehouse Picker
Rate of pay:£8.72 - £15.54 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Picker:
- We are working closely with our client that we have been supplying staff to for over 10 years.
- They are busy at the moment and are looking for more experienced order pickers to help them get their deliveries prepared.
- These are time critical roles so you must have relevant experience in a similar role where you have used a LLOP and also an AMT and can pick to targets.
- There are various shift times that we potentially need to cover which include 06.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00 or 22.00-06.00, we will try to find you a rota that you like. You will be required to work 5/6 days out of 7, these will include regular weekend shifts, if you can’t commit to regular weekends please don’t apply!
- As part of the induction process you will be required to take a drug and alcohol test as there is a zero tolerance policy for both.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Sharna Ireson!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!