Swanstaff Waltham Cross are in partnership with a market leader in the supply and implementation of legal management software for UK Law Firms.
Job title: Sales Executive
Location: Enfield, Hertfordshire
Rate of pay: £20,000-£25,000 dependant on experience + uncapped commission
Hours of work: 9am to 5:30pm excluding 1 hour for lunch
The role and requirements of a Sales Executive:
The ideal candidate for my client would be someone that has a desire for sales, customer service focused, pro active, persistent, polite and professional with the determination to generate new sales with a current database as well as generating their own sales pipe line. You will be selling a fully managed and hosted solutions practice management software to new clients and developing existing client relationships across the legal profession within the UK. This position would ideally suit an ambitious person that wants to succeed but has not had a huge amount of sales experience.
- You will also be a first point of call on leads for SME's legal teams
- You will be able to build relationships with potential new business
- You will need to present and demonstrate our products to prospective clients
- You will be confident in nurturing the relationship until through to a sale#
- Cold Calling and building your sales prospect pipe line
- Presenting and pitching to partners
- Must have own vehicle to be able to visit clients
- Must have a passion for Software, IT, Law, Sales, Commission, Money
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Sammie from our Waltham Cross branch!