Are you looking for a forever job? We are currently looking for a Warehouse Supervisor with a minimum of 5 years' experience operating a forklift truck.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £25,000 per annum
The role of a Warehouse Supervisor:
- Provide support to the Forklift Supervisor as and when required.
- Ensure that any shift change over's are carried out smoothly and efficiently starting your shift 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after normal production hours. Working overtime as requested for company needs.
- Ensure that stock takes are completed accurately and on time.
- Assist Forklift Supervisor in completing all required stock takes.
- Identify training requirements within the team.
- To make sure all new staff are aware of what is required from them, coach, encourage and support them
- Be able to train and instruct others.
- To oversee the day to day operation of the warehouse.
- Participating in all work positions within your area.
The requirements of a Warehouse Supervisor:
- Must have a full driving license and counterbalance and reach truck license.
- 5 years experience of Forklift Operating
- Computer literate
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Physically fit
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be able to work as a team, and upon own initiative.
- Have a general knowledge of what is required from each position and procedural aware.
- Have an in depth knowledge of machinery in the area that you are running.
- Willing to learn.
- Ability to give instructions
- Understands Instructions
- Food Safety Aware
- Great communicator
- Motivated & Motivational
- Positive Leader
- Positive attitude
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Potential for permanent employment
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01206 570688 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.