Warehouse Supervisors and Team Leaders.... As the weather gets colder let me warm up your job prospects with a hot new role I have available!
As my perfect candidate you will be an experienced Warehouse Supervisor with some experience working in the Fresh Produce industry. You will be completely committed to working a Sunday - Thursday late-shift pattern and have previous experience in managing/supervising staff, particularly as you will be directly responsible for 8 to 10 warehouse operatives.
In return for your hard work you will be offered a competitive annual salary, career development, progression and a genuine career for life!
- Reporting directly to the Warehouse manager
- To provide a safe working environment, adhering to Health, Safety & Environmental procedures and ensuring they are understood and practiced by the team at all times
- Measure and report the effectiveness off warehousing activities and employees performance
- Supervise and control Order picking, Goods in & Goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage
- Identify training needs to ensure all operatives are trained in accordance with the company operating procedures
- Ensure equipment has the relevant checks made and records maintained
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Previous experience dealing with fresh produce is desirable
- Proven background in the supervision of staff
- FLT Counterbalance Licence is preferred
- Able to commit to consistent late-shift pattern (Sunday - Thursday / 12.00pm - 9.00pm)
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to set the bar for future employees in a hugely successful operation, then get in touch with Gareth in our Head Office. This role will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.