Warehouse Supervisors and Managers! As we enter the New Year allow me to heat up your job prospects for 2022with a hot new role I have available.
I am currently recruiting for a self-motivated and experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join a forward-thinking organisation, where you will be responsible for overseeing warehouseoperations alongside management teams.
As my perfect candidate you will have experience in the supervision/management of warehouse staff,You will adopt a “hands-on” approach to supervision and be genuinely keen to progress up the career ladder.
This is a Monday – Friday role, 45hours per week - working a shift pattern of 11am- 8pm
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Salary: £28,000 per annum
The Role of a Warehouse Supervisor
- Take ownership of stock control processes
- Customer order processing – from intake to delivery and storage at the warehouse
- Monitor goods in/out processes
- Handle customer enquiries quickly and effectively
- Prepare customer orders
- Routing vehicles to achieve effective and efficient customer deliveries
- Adopt a “hands-on” approach to supervision
- Comply with company Health and Safety policies
Requirements of a Warehouse Supervisor:
- Experience in a Warehouse Supervisor role or similar is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Proven background in leading a team of warehouse staff
- Understanding of transport and distribution functions is desirable
- Full UK Driving Licence and own transport is required due to location
- Reach truck operation experience is desirable
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to start 2022with a brand new role, then get in touch with Billy in our Head Office. This role will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don’t want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company