Warehouse Supervisors, Team Leaders and Managers! As the sunshine disappears, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available!
If you're looking for an opportunity to enhance your experience within a vastly-expanding and hugely-successful organisation then I need to hear from you today! My client are a market-leader in their industry and therefore are able to offer stability and long-term opportunities.
As my perfect candidate you will have a proven track-record in the supervision of warehouse or manufacturing staff. You will be flexible to complete overtime requirements when needed whilst striving to meet strict deadlines and targets.
You will be working as part of a family-feel business in a friendly and challenging environment! This is a permanent, full time role covering the mid-shift (Monday - Friday, 13.00 - 22.00).
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor (mid-shift)
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
The Role of a Warehouse Supervisor:
- Supervise the activity of the warehouse team to ensure the day's tasks are achieved on time
- Ensure that all orders are picked, processed, invoices and packaged correctly and on time
- Identify and resolve problems as they arise through the day
- Monitor health and safety processes
- Follow and apply the established warehouse systems (e.g. loading, off-loading, labelling, picking, collections etc.)
- Assist with planned maintenance programme for all equipment
- Plan the next days' deliveries
- Work closely with transport staff to ensure deliveries/collections are made on time
- Carry out regular audits in-line with company policies
- Train and develop staff members
- Assist with picking/packing duties
- Carry out frequent stock takes to ensure efficient levels of stock across the depot
Requirements of a Warehouse Supervisor:
- Driving Licence and own transport is preferred
- Strong team leader with a track-record in managing a warehouse team
- Experience in the manufacturing/production sector is preferred
- Adopts a hands-on approach to picking/packing requirements
- Able to commit to a 13.00 - 22.00 shift pattern
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working alongside transport staff to coordinate deliveries/collections
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards Christmas with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company