Swanstaff have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor looking for permanent full time work in the East Harling area!
This is an extremely rare opportunity to work with a leading supplier to the horticultural and agricultural industry. Our client has a strong retention of staff within all of their sites.
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: East Harling - Norfolk
Rate of Pay: £21,000 plus overtime
The Responsibilities of a Warehouse Supervisor:
You will report to the Depot Supervisor and will be responsible for running an extremely tidy, well maintained warehouse under NSK conditions for storing chemicals. You will have the support of 4 warehouse operatives. You will also be supporting the Company's delivery drivers with both inbound deliveries from other sites and your own team of outbound delivery drivers.
Working within the agricultural calendar, peak time is between the middle of March and beginning of September. During these times, you will be accepting orders, management of stock control, building delivery routes, maintaining health and safety within the warehouse environment to name just a few tasks! This does not mean that you will be quiet during off peak times but your focus will move to include training, stock turnover and planning for next season.
Requirements of a Warehouse Supervisor:
- Minimum 2 years warehouse experience.
- Counterbalance forklift licence and experience.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills due to working with chemicals.
- Computer literate.
- Must be physically fit due to the nature of the warehouse work.
- You will need to be of strong character but also able to listen to advice from Company Health and Safety Representatives and the Depot Supervisor.
- Basic NSK Certificate advantageous but full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Due to the remoteness of the site, own transport would be beneficial but not essential.
In return you will receive:
- Family owned and run business.
- Hours of work 0800 to 1700 Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings and overtime during peak season (March to September)
- Permanent position
- Uniform provided
- Immediate start available
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the branch on 01733 307640 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.