Do you have experience in leading a team? Are you seeking a new role within a relaxed environment where you are in charge? Do you have a forklift certificate? If yes, please keep reading!
Our client provides printing services for an array of clients and is seeking an enthusiastic team leader to head up the mailing staff and work alongside the operatives in order to meet deadlines.
Job Title: Warehouse Team Leader
Rate of Pay: £9 per hour
The Role of a Warehouse Team Leader:
- Hand enclosing envelopes at a fast speed in order to meet deadlines
- Loading/unloading heavy deliveries
- Overseeing a team of operatives, ensuring accuracy of completion of all tasks
- Operating a counterbalance forklift when required
This role will require working independently a lot of the time so self-motivation is key. Working hours will be Monday to Friday between 7am and 6pm, hours are flexible. The odd Saturday may be required also.
Requirements of a Warehouse Team Leader:
- Previous experience in leading/supervising a team is essential
- Valid counterbalance forklift certificate
- Reliable, punctual, self-motivated individual
- Flexible with working hours
- Weekly pay via the agency
- Relaxed working environment
- Located near good transport links
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.