Our client is a leading waste & resource management company seeking waste operatives to join their team! If you are seeking flexible working hours, please keep reading!
We have an opening on initially a part time basis at our Aston Clinton site. If you are mobile and can travel to other sites, you can increase your flexibility of more hours! The closest site, Aylesbury, also requires regular help.
Working hours are 9am - 6pm available Monday to Sunday.
Job Title: Waste Operative
Location: Aston Clinton
Rate of Pay: £7.70 - £8.21
The Role of a Waste Operative:
- Assisting customers with their recyclable materials, ensuring waste is deposited in the correct containers
- Ensuring the site is clean & tidy at all times
Requirements of a Waste Operative:
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Preferred experience in customer-facing role
- Reliability and punctuality is essential
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing, regular work. Potential opportunity for a perm role in the future
- Working in a friendly, sociable environment
- Able to obtain items that customers will see as rubbish!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.