A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented graphic designer with a real passion for creativity, marketing and design to join our fast growing, highly reputable company.
We are looking for someone who is immersed in digital, and understands the power of a great website and how getting the right video and animation can be a powerful tool. As well as an expert in all things digital, you'll be able to turn pitch docs and sales presentations into a thing of beauty that will make clients sit up and take notice and create visually stunning infographics, all whilst helping the company to be creative and innovative in their approach to digital marketing campaigns.
Skills / Experience
- Design client PPC landing pages
- Design medium to high complexity websites with emphasis on UX and conversions (corporate websites, e-commerce, lead generation websites etc)
- Design web banners & other online advertising materials
- Design interactive games & applications (from concept stage to execution together with the content team)
- Sourcing imagery/ photography/ videography for use in marketing materials
- Design logos/icons/custom graphics
- Create concept visuals for customer presentation
- Research graphics and trends this includes producing trend boards and sketches of new ideas
- Design high quality infographics
- Creating great designs ( designing the layouts from brief, to concept, to finished item)
- Designing for both print and the web
- Design basic brand guidelines (colour schemes/ corporate typography/ font pairings etc)
- Supporting other team members in the design of external marketing materials - including presentations, emails, case studies, proposals and brochures
- Strong creative capability, aware of the latest trends/ styles, and forthcoming with new fresh ideas
- A good understanding or brand guidelines
- Proactivity, forward thinking and the ability to take the initiative is essential
- Ability to work independently
- Be ambitious to push your ideas forward and take pride in your work
- Excellent Graphic skills
- Great eye for detail
- Advanced photo editing skills.
- Good typography skills
- Great layout skills (print/creative/ digital) & should be familiar with frameworks, using grids.
- Presentation of ideas and research to the team and clients
- Solid understanding of what a brand is and the branding process
- Commercial awareness
- Outstanding working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- some knowledge of conversion rate optimization and landing page optimization techniques would be desirable
- Good knowledge of UX optimization
- Basic HTML, CSS skills
- Passionate for all things design
- Planning and Time Management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- It is essential you are able to provide a great portfolio
If you feel like this could be the role for you, what are you waiting for? Apply Now!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.