Job Title: Web Developer
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Are you looking to work for a well-established, modern company who offer fantastic company benefits? Do you want to work in a uniquely modern office environment away from the hustle of the City?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
Our client has a great opportunity to work within a team where your main responsibility will be producing, modifying and maintaining their website and web application's user interface.
As my golden candidate you will be able to complete the following duties:
- Helping to build functional requirements, technical design and implement application features.
- Field questions and solve problems for user support and client services.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by the Systems Developers, with server-side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimisation of the application / database for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of efficient, secure and scalable software.
- Build and maintain functional apps for the business.
- Integrate with existing API's to enable seamless integration.
- Reporting on server load and other valuable statistics.
You will ideally have the following experience:-
- Minimum 2 years' full time experience in PHP development.
- Must be conversant with both object orient and procedural coding.
- Minimum 2 years' full time experience MySQL database design, optimisation and development (not necessarily a full DBA skillset).
- Excellent knowledge of Integration and exchange protocols (ex. XML, Soap, Json etc.) essential
- Knowledge of website security is desirable.
- Basic Unix command line knowledge essential.
- Experience working with GIT.
- Experience working with Agile Scrum methodology desirable.
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.