A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented individual with a real passion forWeb developmentto join our fast growing, highly reputable digital marketing company. We are looking for an exceptional individual who can develop innovative strategies and techniques to bring our clients websites that are second-to-none.
Skills / Experience
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to craft flawless code and demonstrate thorough understanding of markup compliancy. They should also be familiar with all major web applications and technologies and will be able to present a strong portfolio of previous development work on request.
Experience of working with open source software is desirable, as is good general knowledge of SEO and all Google products.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Expert knowledge of PHP programming language
- Good knowledge of databases & full e-commerce integration, API's, user experience and journey
- Knowledge of various CMS platforms and frameworks, such as Joomla, Magento, Lavarel and Drupal
- Experience with responsive and adaptive sites best pratices
- An understanding of browser compatibility issues
- The ability to convert PSD's and other graphical assets to HTML/CSS with pixel perfecation
- Ability to use Photoshop and cut up design templates
- Experience using and implementing Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other tracking tools
- Experience leading and managing projects from initial brief to project completion
- Technical knowledge of on page SEO and SEO friendly web site structures
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation
- Knowledge of building plug ins
- Proactivity, forward thinking and the ability to take the initiative is essential
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding working knowledge of Adobe creative suite In Design, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Knowledge and experience in designing and building Wordpress sites is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- It is essential you are able to provide a great portfolio
If you feel like this could be the role for you, what are you waiting for? Apply Now!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.