Are you seeking an administration role in a relaxed, friendly environment? Are you seeking an immediate position on an ongoing contract? If yes, please keep reading!
We are seeking a computer literate, enthusiastic individual to work as a Weighbridge Administrator for a recycling firm in Aylesbury.
Job Title: Weighbridge Administrator
Location: Greatmoor, Aylesbury
Rate of Pay: £9.53 per hour
The Role of a Weighbridge Administrator:
- Weighing vehicles on the scales using a computerised system
- Issuing tickets to various customers
- Updating and maintaining records
- Enforcing traffic management
- Providing customer service face to face and on the phone
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
Requirements of a Weighbridge Administrator:
- Basic computer knowledge and skills (Microsoft Office)
- Friendly and approachable persona
- Previous administration experience is preferred but not essential
- Reliable, punctual, enthusiastic
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Attractive salary
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support from your consultant or branch
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Chloe from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.