Are you seeking an administration role in a relaxed, friendly environment? Are you seeking an immediate position on an ongoing contract? If yes, please keep reading!
We are seeking a computer literate, enthusiastic individual to work as a Weighbridge Administrator for a recycling firm in Aylesbury.
Job Title: Weighbridge Administrator
Location: Greatmoor, Aylesbury
Rate of Pay: £23,500 per annum
The Role of a Weighbridge Administrator:
- Weighing vehicles on the scales using a computerised system
- Issuing tickets to various customers
- Updating and maintaining records
- Enforcing traffic management
- Providing customer service face to face and on the phone
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7am - 5.30pm. This is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of a Weighbridge Administrator:
- Basic computer knowledge and skills (Microsoft Office)
- Friendly and approachable persona
- Previous administration experience is preferred but not essential
- Reliable, punctual, enthusiastic
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Attractive salary
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support from your consultant or branch
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.