Are you looking to broaden your Industrial career? Do you have great IT and computer skills? Look no further... Swanstaff are here to help!
We are seeking a candidate who possesses good computer skills and is IT literate to work for a recycling firm in High Wycombe. Your responsibility as a Weighbridge Operator will be to operate the weighbridge system for vehicles coming in and out of the site.
Job Title: Weighbridge Operator
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £428 per week
The Responsibilities of a Weighbridge Operator:
- Processing all vehicles in and out of site using a computerised weighbridge system
- Ensure accurate records are kept of all site material movements
- Answering and responding to customers by phone or face to face
- Implementing the company's health and safety policy at all times
- Undertake maintenance and cleaning tasks including grounds maintenance and litter picking
Working hours Monday to Friday 06:45 - 16:45. Overtime is available at time and a half after 45 hours.
The Essentials of a Weighbridge Operator:
- Good computer skills, experience using Microsoft Office packages is essential
- Preferable experience in a similar role or industry
- Good numerical skills
- Proven written and oral communication skills
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Attractive salary
- Weekly payments
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support from the agency
If this role interests you, please apply online today or alternatively email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information on this role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.