Our client is seeking someone who has experience working in the waste sector to work in the office at their transfer station in High Wycombe. Full training will be provided!
The hours for this role are Monday - Friday, 06:45 - 16:45.
Job Title: Weighbridge Operator
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £9.53 per hour
The Role of a Weighbridge Operator:
- Processing all vehicles in and out of site using a computerised weighbridge system
- Ensure accurate records are kept of all site material movements
- Answering and responding to customers by phone or face to face
Requirements of a Weighbridge Operator:
- Experience in the Waste Sector is preferable
- Strong communication skills
- Good PC skills (as the majority of this role is admin-based)
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Full training provided by the client.
- Weekly pay!
- This is a temp to perm opportunity.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff ambassador scheme.
- Temp of the Month scheme.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Chloe on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.