Job Title: Weighbridge Operator
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay:£8.72ph rising to 8.91ph in April 2021
The role of a Weighbridge Operator:
Working as a Weighbridge Operator for a private client in High Wycombe. The successful candidates will be hard-working and reliable.
Hours are Monday – Friday 6.45am – 4.45pm with an hours unpaid lunch break.
The requirements of a Weighbridge Operator:
- PC skills desirable.
- Hard-working, reliable and enthusiatic.
- Excellent communication as you will be required to use a two way radio.
- Experience in dealing with drivers preffered.
- Experience in the recycling industry.
- Driving licence is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme *T&C’s apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Amy O'Keeffe!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.