Experienced Welder fabricator is required for a company base in Kings Lynn manufacturing staircases.
We are looking for a committed person with good technical skills and manufacturing knowledge to join the Fabrication team.
Job title:Welder Fabricator Metalworker
Rate of pay:Temp - £16.00PH. Perm - £30,000 - £35,000PA.
- Must have 5 years + experience with fabrication of architectural metalwork or similar.
- Must be able to weld with MIG, TIG and ARC.
- Good metalwork skills with a keen eye for details and metal finishes.
- Good knowledge of metalwork processes from fabrication, welding and assembly techniques.
- Duties will include Workshop fabrication and site installation.
- You should have experience as a metalwork installer capable of installing similar products
- The ideal person should be reliable and driven and will need to integrate quickly with the rest of the team.
- Good team player but also must be able to work alone
- Work on your own initiative from drawings
- Have full English driving license
- Should have an up-to-date CSCS Card ( not essential )
Position is immediately available This is a permanent position for right candidate.
(excellent rates, negotiable depending on skills/experience)
40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, between 8am – 4pm, overtime is available.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie McMullen!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.