We are working with an amazing company who are currently recruiting for Warehouse Supervisor who thrives on delivering results, on time and as efficiently as possible. This role requires a self-motivated and outgoing individual.
- Overseeing the daily production within the warehouse
- Responsible for shop floor improvements
- Owning the production process
- Overseeing the warehouse staff and motivating the team to exceed targets.
• Manage the current single site day-to-day production
• Deliver key KPIs OTIF, Quality
• Give key feedback in quality, production meetings and report any quality issues to relevant personnel for follow up and implement corrective and preventative actions
• Work with the Operations Manager to develop and improve the Lean Manufacturing processes
• Regular communication with Operations Manager and other key staff on production matters, including pending deliveries and any potential issues with manufacture
Manage all stock levels of items stored within the warehouse and inform management of any low quantity’s or defected items
• Ensure all products are build and packaged to the highest standard ensuring all QC documents have been completed with photos
• Carry out daily fork truck and plant pre use check sheets
• To carry out and complete monthly warehouse safety checklist
• Come from an SME environment or a Supervisor in a larger production facility
• Comfortable working in a fast growing and project-based environment. Be used to embracing the latest techniques to improve performance and quality.
• Lean manufacturing practitioner from a cutting-edge industry e.g. Automotive, Aerospace or Oil & Gas fabrication or any fast moving manufacture background
• Responsible for day-to-day running of production in the warehouse
• Proven ability to develop and grow a strong team
• Project & Change management
• Have a desire to grow and push yourself to become a highly effective leader
If you're interested in this role please apply online now!