Swanstaff Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Yard Operatives to start immediately for a private client.
Job Title: Yard Operative
Rate of Pay:£9.50 per hour
The role of a Yard Operative:
Working as a yard operative using hand tools and assembling boxes and pallets. You will be cutting product to order and fitting into jigs. Hours are 8.00am – 4.30pm working Monday – Friday. This is an ongoing role and the successful candidate must be flexible with hours.
The requirements of a Yard Operative:
- Must be available for immediate start.
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence with transport.
- Must have previous yard operative experience.
- Must be proactive and work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme *T&C’s apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Charlotte Collier-Knox!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.