Are you seeking work within a reputable company that offers progression opportunities? Do you enjoy working independently? This may be the ideal role for you! We are seeking hard working individuals to work for our client who specialises in farming and agriculture.
Job Title: Yard Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.50 per hour
The Responsibilities of a Yard Operative:
As a Yards Person, duties will include:
- Sorting materials on site
- Emptying daily bins
- Ensuring the site is clean and tidy
- Light gardening
- Operating equipment safely
- Moving and directing vehicles around the yard
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to kick start their career within the agricultural industry. There is great scope to work your way up the ladder and develop your skills!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7am - 5.30pm. Working hours can change dependant on needs of the client. This is a temporary to permanent position.
The Essentials of a Yard Operative:
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
- Ideally hold a valid green CSCS card
- Independent, reliable, punctual
- Weekly pay whilst working via agency
- Progression opportunities within the company
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or call Demi on 01322 474 655 for more details.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.