Are you seeking work within a company who recognises potential and progression in their staff? Do you enjoy working in an outdoor, sociable environment? If so, this may be the ideal role for you!
We are seeking candidates to work as a Yard Person for our client in Sittingbourne. The purpose of the role is to be responsible for all housekeeping aspects on the site.
Job Title: Yard Person
Rate of Pay: £425 per week
The Role of a Yard Person:
- Ensuring the site is clean and tidy
- Light maintenance and gardening tasks
- Shunting vehicles around the yard
This is an ongoing position with the potential of a permanent contract. Working hours are Monday to Friday 7am - 5.30pm
Requirements of a Yard Person:
- Valid UK driving licence
- CSCS card (not required before beginning the role)
- Reliable, enthusiastic, self-motivated
- Weekly pay
- Sociable, outdoor working environment
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support from the agency
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.