Are you seeking a new role within a relaxed, friendly environment that offers training? Do you have an industrial/waste background and are looking to get your foot into the office? If you are seeking a new position different to what you're used to, please keep reading!
We are seeking a reliable, eager candidate to work for a recycling firm as a Weighbridge Operator. This is a great opportunity to learn new skills.
Job Title: Yard Person / Administrator
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £1700 per month
The Role of a Yard Person/Administrator:
- Using a computerised system to weigh vehicles on the weighbridge and process the information
- Issuing weighbridge tickets
- Communicating with customers face to face and via telephone
- Site cleaning and maintenance
Working hours are Monday to Friday 06:45 - 16:45. This is a temporary to permanent position.
Requirements of a Yard Person/Administrator:
- IT knowledge, basic computer skills
- Previous experience in a similar working environment/sector is preferred
- Reliable and punctual worker
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Weekly pay whilst working via the agency
- Attractive salary
- Temp to Perm position
- In-depth training
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
If you are seeking a new role and believe this could be for you, please apply today! You can also call Demi on 01322 474 655 for more information.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.