Our client provides an all-round in-house service. You will be responsible for the supervision of the safe loading and offloading of cargo into and out of the yard and power plant the maintenance of the site.
Job title:Yard Supervisor
Rate of pay:£9.50 - £10.00 per hour
The role of a Yard Supervisor:
You will be involved in the following responsibilities and duties:
- Ensure all maintenance of the site is fully adhered to at all times completing in a timely manner all processes and all compliance are to a high standard in line with Health & Safety procedures
- Liaise with internal staff - ensuring Service Level Agreements are adhered too
- All paperwork completed accurately and on time
- Oversee yard staff - supervision at all times
- Ensure any re-work is completed to a high standard - if need be muck in!
- Report any issues - including H&S concerns
- Deal with any yard maintenance
This role is still very hands-on, so we are looking for someone who has good all-round supervisory experience in the construction / maintenance but happy to still get 'stuck in' as and when required. You need to be a strong communicator with a good all-round understanding of IT for reporting and emailing purposes.
If you have an upbeat, positive and overall great work ethic with the above experience please get in touch with Rosie from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.