Are you an experienced Yardman/Labourer seeking a new challenge? Are you seeking an ongoing position within a reputable company? If so, please keep reading!
We are seeking hard-working, reliable staff to work for our client who, a well-known timber merchant.
Job Title: Yard Assistant
Rate of Pay: £425 per week
The Role of a Yardman:
- Unload, handle, transport and store materials
- Assist customers to load vehicles when required
- Maintain high standards of stock handling
- Ensure the yard is clean, tidy and free of hazards
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm. Every other Saturday will be required to work 8am - 1pm.
This is a temporary position that will lead to a permanent contract for the right candidate.
Requirements of a Yardman:
- Previous experience in a similar industry or yard environment
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Good level of secondary education as a minimum standard
Whilst working via Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
Working for the client:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Staff Treats - Discount platform
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company uniform
- Free tea and coffee (also available whilst temping)
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.