Our client provides an all-round in-house service for maintenance and yard work. You will be responsible for the cleanliness of the site.
Rate of pay:£8.72 per hour
The role of a Yardsman:
You will be involved in the following responsibilities and duties:
- Ensure the site is kept clean and tidy at all times dealing with landscaping and yard duties completed in a timely manner and in compliance with all Health & Safety procedures
- Liaise with internal logistics staff - ensuring Service Level Agreements are adhered too
- Ensure any re-work is completed to a high standard - if need be muck in!
- Report any issues - including H&S concerns
- Deal with any yard maintenance
- You will be working outside 90% of the time
This role is still very hands-on, so we are looking for someone who has good all-round AND HAPPY TO l get 'stuck in' as and when required. You need to be a strong communicator.
If you have an upbeat, positive and overall great work ethic with the above experience please get in touch with Rosie from our National Temps team!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.