Are you an experienced yardsman seeking a new on going opportinuty to see you through till Christmas?
Job Title: Yardsman
Rate of Pay: £8.72
The Role of a Yardsman:
- The role of a yardsman is to ensure the grounds are kept clean and tidy
- Keep the machines free of waste so they can continue to run smoothly
- Separating the product waste and product goods and disregarding the waste efficiently
Requirements of a Yardsman:
- You must own safety boots
- To be able to work Monday-Friday 7.30am-5pm
- Be happy to work in different weather conditions
- Experience is an advantage, however, isnt essential
- Proof of National insurance, Right to work, and address
- On going work
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on call service from friendly consultants
- Holiday accural
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.