Are you looking for a temp role which could lead to a permanent role? Would you like to join an expanding and established agricultural company? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Title: Yardsman
Location: Pluckley, Ashford
Rate of Pay: £8.50
The daily duties of a Yardsman:
The role of a Yardsman is a very physical one. Therefore we are seeking 'Hands On' pragmatic individuals to join a growing team as a Yards Man. You will be required to do tasks such as:
- Making sure the yard is clean, tidy and presentable at all times
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Directing vehicles
- Moving stock
This is a temporary to permanent role, working Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm / overtime may be required!
Requirements of a Yardsman:
- Previous experience in a Labour/Yardsman role
- Physically fit and able to carry out heavy, manual work
- Reliable, enthusiastic and flexible to shift patterns
- Weekly pay!
- Ongoing regular work leading to a permanent position
- 'Refer A Friend' - earn CASH rewards!
- 24/7 support
Has this role caught your eye? Please call Beth from our National Temps team on 01322 474655 or alternatively send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.