You've taken your first steps to starting your journey with Swanstaff, we are here to help make the application process as smooth and stress free as possible!
If you are booked to register with Swanstaff for flexible work opportunities, you will need to bring the following items with you to your appointment. We really look forward to welcoming you and thank you for choosing us! If you have not yet booked a registration contact your nearest branch.
All candidates need to bring:
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK - Passport, Full Birth Certificate or Visa
- 2 x Proof of Address – Utility bill, Bank statement - dated within the last 3 months.
- Proof of NI (we cannot accept payslips)
- Current CV/Full Employment History
- Contact Details of your referees
For Healthcare roles please also bring:
- Proof of NMC Pin (Nurses only)
- DBS Certificate (if you do not have a current DBS within 11 months or a current DBS registered online, you will need to pay £48.80 for a new DBS application)
- Training Certificates and Qualifications - please bring any in date certificates as many of our clients have specific requirements which you could help us fulfill. Swanstaff offers refresher training for our candidates so don't worry if some of your certificates have expired.
For Driving roles please also bring:
- Driving Licence
- Digi Tacho Driver Card
- DQC / Driver Qualification card
We can't wait to meet you!